Teachers,

We have an American Degree Workshop scheduled on the calendar for March 21st. This workshop is aimed mainly at helping teachers become familiar with the application and how to help students navigate the process. We will also talk about developing a pipeline of applicants starting in the ninth grade to help insure that all students have a fair opportunity to earn this award. You are welcome to bring any student that is in the process of filling out the application.

As far as the location goes, I am asking for responses from those teachers that would be interested in attending this workshop. Based an these responses, we will secure a location that serves the majority of those planning to attend.

Please let me know by responding to this email if you are interested. This is not binding...just a poll. I understand that if the eventual location prohibits you from coming that your plans may have to change.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell