I know this is the season of deadlines and I want to be helpful with reminders as needed.

*March 1st to the North Region Office*

State FFA Degrees, STAR Batteries, State FFA Officer Applications, WLC Scholarship Applications.

*March 10th to the North Region Office*

National FFA Week Observance, Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books.

*March 15th to the North Region Office*
Ag. Ed. Course Enrollment

*March 15th to State FFA Office*

FFA Membership Roster and Payment, ** State Convention Talent Applications

*March 15th to State YF Office*

GYFA Rosters & Payment

*April 1 to North Region Office*

** American Degree Applications, Middle School Record Books, National Chapter Applications

April 1 Online

State Convention online registration

*May 2 to North Region Office*

Area Officer Applications, Young Farmer Adult Enrollment Summary

*May 2 to State YF Office*

Young Farmer Chapter Grants Applications

Please review the electronic submission guidelines attached if you submit any of these electronically. Also note that officer books may not be submitted electronically.

Please submit items that can be electronically submitted to: [log in to unmask]

Please remember that all of the deadlines are* in the office* and don't forget to use our 24 hour drop box if you need it.

I know February and March are particularly tough months to be an Ag Teacher.

Thank you for all that you do,

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher