The Area 1 Speaking Events have been moved to Sonoraville High School.
Registration will still be at 4:00 and speaking is scheduled to begin at 4:30. Signs will be posted for registration. Please do not arrive before 3:45 (as we will not be ready to register you until 4:00).

This move was necessary because of the tremendous amount of students registered. Our room needs increased greatly over last year's event, making it impossible to hold the event at Gordon County CCA. We apologize for the late notice on this, but we were working hard to try to make the logistics work out at the Career Academy. Unfortunately, they could not add rooms on to the school on such short notice!

Thank you for your understanding. We will see you Wednesday at Sonoraville High School.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602