*Wow! Awesome!*

Congratulations to all the Agriculture Education instructors and their students for their time spent in preparing for the Area I Wildlife CDE.

26 Jr. teams and 29 Sr. teams competed Thursday night.

*The top 2 teams have earned their spot to compete at the state career development event in Athens on March 19th.*

A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:

1. Mr. Bill Lott - Maganger of the Thompson Mill Arboretum.

2. John Seginak - Retired UGA Wildlife Biologist

3. Mr. Bill Taylor - My Dad.

*4. All of the teachers that helped score and enter scores on the computer.* It makes the scoring go much faster and smoother.

5. Sonoraville High School for their hospitality and the use of their facilities.

6. Area Officers and Sonoraville High FFA Officers and members.

Area Results

*Jr. Teams*

1st - Lafayette High School - Advisor - Mr. Brandon Ray

2nd - Bagley Middle School - Advisor - Mr. Nelson McCracken

High Individuals in each event are:

Game Bird - Taylor Dyer - Heritage High School.

Aquatic - Alyssa Lariana - North Murray

General I.D. - Christian Baldridge - Bagley Middle School

Deer Management - Devin Clark - LaFayette H.S.

*Sr. Teams*

1st - LaFayette High School - Advisor - Mr. Brandon Ray

2nd - Heritage High School - Advisor - Ms. Meagan Shearer

High Individuals in each event are:

Game Bird - James Russell - LaFayette H.S.

Aquatic - Samantha Sweatman - Lafayette H.S.

General I.D. - Nicholas Moore - Heritage H.S.

Deer Management - Jess Aldridge - LaFayette H.S.

Results are attached and rosters have been verified.
Thanks for all the work you do.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher