Oh What A Night!
I don't know where to start. We had such a great turnout, so thank you for getting your students involved. We couldn't have made this event work if it were not for Annemarie Carr and Sara Clark. Thank you to all the judges that came out to help us, and I would be remiss if I didn't thank Kent Benson for running Creed, Sidney Bell for running Jr. Prepared, Jerry Taylor for running Sr. Prepared, and Stan Mitchell for running Extemporaneous.
There are so many finalists, I'm not going to list each of them by name here. I've attached a spreadsheet with the full results from each event. If you see a spelling error on one of your student's names, please let me know so I can correct it before we print certificates.

The Finalists will compete Tuesday, March 1st at Pepperell High School.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602