Good Morning,
We had another great night of speaking last night at Madison County High School. A huge thank you to Ms. Bell, Ms. Hall, and Mr. Latimer for being such great hosts. Also to Mr. Boykin, Madison County CTAE Director for helping secure the 15 rooms needed for this event. Our Area Officers were great once again, and the Chapter Officers and other students from Madison County High School who stayed around to help made this event run super smooth. Thank you all!

The Area 2 Finals will be held next Thursday along with the Area 2 Parliamentary Procedure CDE at Athens Technical College. Specific instructions on parking and room locations will be sent out early next week.

Results are attached.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers