We had 175 Proficiency applications submitted this year across North Region. Thank you to all of the teachers that worked hard with these students and to the students themselves for the time and effort that they invested in their programs. The SAE program is a critical component of our three ring model as well as a huge justification for the extended day and year funding that we all receive. I appreciate the work you do to make sure this part of the program is well represented in the North Region and that you work hard to help your students earn the recognition they deserve.

Attached you will find the FY16 Proficiency Judging Results for North Region.

Congratulations to all of the winners. These applications will now be returned to you so that you can make improvements before submitting them to State. We will return them to you on Tuesday at the Area I Parliamentary Procedure/Speaking Finals if you have students participating in those events and likewise on Thursday at the Area II events.

If you do not have students in those events, we will scan and return the application to you through email.

A hard copy letter is being returned with each application outlining the timeline for getting the application back to the North Region Office. Please read this letter and adhere to the guidelines.

Thank you for all you do and congratulations again to the winners. I look forward to watching their success at the next level,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director