Teachers,

The Area I Parliamentary Procedure event will be Tuesday, March 1st at Pepperell High School. We will register teams starting at 4:00 pm and the contest will start at 4:30. The following teams are registered for this event:

Junior : Bagley, Coahulla Creek, LaFayette Middle, Rossville Middle, Gilmer High

Senior: Cambridge, Gilmer High, Gordon-Lee, Heritage, NW Whitfield, Pepperell, North Murray

The Area II event will be Thursday, March 3rd at Athens Tech. We will be set up to begin registration at 3:15 pm and will start taking teams at 3:30. A map of Athens Tech is attached. Parliamentary Procedure will take place in Building F on the campus which is the new library. Teams registered for this event are:

Junior: East Jackson Middle, Franklin Middle, Hart Middle, Madison High, Madison Middle, Oconee High, Union Middle, White High, South Habersham Middle

Senior: Franklin High, Habersham Central, Jefferson, Madison High, Morgan High, Newton County, North Hall, Oglethorpe County, Stephens County, Washington-Wilkes, White County.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director