Congratulations to all of the teams that competed in the inaugural North Region Jr. Ag. Mechanics CDE held at Sonoraville High School yesterday. We had tremendous participation; thank you to all of the advisors and students for making the event such a huge success! Thank you to Dr. Sara Clark for doing an outstanding job making all of the arrangements for using their facilities, it had to be a challenge with the numbers of teams and students there, and to her students for all of their help with setting up the CDE. Special thanks to Mr. Jeff Wilkes, Mr. Peter Davis, Mr. Justin Cantrell and Mr. Ryan Ayers for scoring the electrical skill, to Mrs. Lacey Temperly for proctoring and scoring the I.D and to Area 1 FFA President, Dalton Green for his assistance with the written exam and scoring.

I would also like to give special recognition to the team from North Murray for selflessly volunteering to stay after the CDE to help with loading the trailer and taking down tables. Thanks you very much.

A complete summary of the scores is attached.

1st place team
Gilmer County High School - Advisor, Mr. Paul Little

Thomas Chastain - High Individual
Mason Penland
Eli Cochran
Manoah Davis

2nd place team
North Murray High School - Advisor, Mrs. Ruby McCracken

Jordan Mills
Cryrus Bowers
Kaylor Mullis
Hunter Mauldin

3rd place team
Bagley Middle School - Advisor, Mr. Nelson McCracken

Ladd McConkey Laden Ledford Hayden Hulett Kade Greeson

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher