I move to that we have a record number turn out for the Area Parliamentary
Procedure CDEs in 2016.
*SECOND*

The South Region Area Parliamentary Procedure CDE's are upon us and
included you will find information and registration instructions for these
events.

The *Area V* Parliamentary Procedure CDE will be held on *Tuesday, March
1st at ABAC *in the Ag Sciences Building.  Team check in starts at 3:45pm
in the lobby and the CDE begins at 4:15pm.

The *Area VI* Parliamentary Procedure CDE will be held on *Thursday, March
3rd* at* Ware County High School *near the Ag Department.  Team check in
starts at 3:45pm and the CDE begins at 4:15pm.

Deadline to register is *February 23rd* on the AG ED Website.

*CDE Reminders:*
On the area level both Junior and Senior teams will take a written test
over parliamentary procedure and conduct a demonstration of parliamentary
procedure techniques and answer oral questions regarding the ability they
were assigned during the team demonstration. The President and Secretary
will prepare a set of written minutes after the team demonstration. Please
refer to the CDE guidelines for more information.

*What to Wear:*
Each team will need to be in* Official Dress*

*What to Bring:*
Each chapter will need to bring their own gavel
Pencil for test and minutes
*Positive attitude*

*Attached:*
CDE Guidelines
Score Sheets for Judges
Permissible Motions
Secretary Minutes Sheets
T-shirt Proof

*Study Link:*
*OLD Tests and Abilities* <http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=86> *(I would
not just study these but this is a great start to get their knowledge base
up.)*

Please feel free to call me with any of your parli pro needs!

Have a terrific TUESDAY!
--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *