Teachers:

Forestry Season will be upon us soon and I know that in your preparation
for upcoming events.

*Now Open Registration for:*

What: *Appling County **Forestry Field Day*

*Field day will include both junior and senior events

When: Tuesday, March 22

What Time: 1:30p check-in; 2:00p start

Location: Appling County Forestry Unit, 4309 Hatch Pkwy South, Baxley, GA
31513

Registration Deadline: Friday, March 11

Registration Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PeRixXYkAG-h41AiAl_FUHPdPL5S1yCh9RobQ-WtteM/viewform

What: *Okefenokee **Forestry Field Day*

*Field day will include both junior and senior events

When: Thursday, March 24

What Time: 9:30a check-in; 10:30a start

Location: Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge, 2700 Suwannee Canal Rd., Folkston, GA
31537

Registration Deadline: Friday, March 11

Registration Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tbzHbuvMoeAiCkRdxxebo9M5jkQtzzw7CmuMvETOtEQ/viewform

*Note: I will send Wildlife Refuge Touring Options as they come available

*SECOND CALL:*

What: *Thomas County **Forestry Field Day*

*Field day will include both junior and senior events

When: Thursday, March 15

What Time: 4:00p check-in; 4:30p start

Location:  244 County Farm Road, Thomasville, GA 31757

*Registration Deadline: Friday, March 4*

Registration Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IwaHfVLJwWxaHum62WCMgcUkiXI64WiOA-JOEqogTIg/viewform

What: *Wayne County **Forestry Field Day* (senior events only)

When: Thursday, March 17

What Time: 4:00p check-in; 4:30p start

Location: Lake Lindsay Grace 1167 Griffis Rd. Screven, GA 31560

*Registration Deadline: Friday, March 4*

Registration Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ewOV3dLyrXyjiatm_JFKv5pZfrZ50I8O8cYO76Zxhqw/viewform

*FINAL CALL:*

What: *Langdale **Forestry Field Day *(senior events only)

When: Tuesday, March 8

What Time: 9:00a check-in; 9:45a start

Location: Southwind Clays and Quail, 16761 Hwy 84, Quitman, GA 31643

*Registration Deadline: Friday, February 26*

Registration Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w_2CrdVmYlYomMG8WL_ikSm__dloGaBPjGh7T77k5Qs/viewform

What: *Waycross **Forestry Field Day* (open to GFC Satilla District
Counties only)

*Field day will include both junior and senior events

When: Thursday, March 10

What Time: 9:30a check-in; 10:30a start

Location: Laura S Walker State Park 5653 Laura Walker Rd, Waycross, GA 31503

*Registration Deadline: Friday, February 26*

Registration Link:

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1vBshNXH0AXq9IUivzvXlxxS4sWeqtcLq1m0Ck5i5BUg/viewform

Dates

March     8     Langdale