I move to that we have a record number turn out for the Area Parliamentary
Procedure CDEs in 2016.
*SECOND*

The South Region Area Parliamentary Procedure CDE's are upon us and
included you will find information and registration instructions for these
events.

The *Area V* Parliamentary Procedure CDE will be held on *Tuesday, March
1st at ABAC *in the Ag Sciences Building.  Team check in starts at 3:45pm
in the lobby and the CDE begins at 4:15pm.

The *Area VI* Parliamentary Procedure CDE will be held on *Thursday, March
3rd* at* Ware County High School *near the Ag Department.  Team check in
starts at 3:45pm and the CDE begins at 4:15pm.

*Deadline to register is February 23rd (TONIGHT AT 11:59 pm) on the AG ED
Website.*

*CDE Reminders:*
On the area level both Junior and Senior teams will take a written test
over parliamentary procedure and conduct a demonstration of parliamentary
procedure techniques and answer oral questions regarding the ability they
were assigned during the team demonstration. The President and Secretary
will prepare a set of written minutes after the team demonstration. Please
refer to the CDE guidelines for more information.

*What to Wear:*
Each team will need to be in* Official Dress*

*What to Bring:*
Each chapter will need to bring their own gavel
Pencil for test and minutes
*Positive attitude*

*Attached:*
CDE Guidelines
Score Sheets for Judges
Permissible Motions
Secretary Minutes Sheets
T-shirt Proof

*Study Link:*

*OLD Tests and Abilities* <http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=86>

*(I would not just study these but this is a great start to get their
knowledge base up.)*

*T-shirts:*

There will be t-shirt available for you and your students. They are $10 per
shirt for sizes S - XL; shirt sizes 2XL - 5XL will be $12 per shirt. Please
order your shirts by February 23rd. Please make checks payable to South
Region AG ED / FFA. Your invoice can be found on the AG ED Website after
you register for the shirts. Please bring your payment to the CDE.

*Teams that have singed up at this point:*

*Area 5:*
Bainbridge
Early County
Eighth Street Middle
NE Tift
Tift County
W. J. Williams Middle

*Area 6:*
Berrien County High
Bradwell Institute
Brantley County High
Brantley County Middle
Camden County
Coffee County Freshman (GWC)
Coffee County Middle
Golden Isles Career Academy
Jeff Davis High
Jeff Davis Middle
Lowndes County High
Lowndes County Middle
Ware County Middle

Please feel free to call me with any of your parli pro needs!

Have a great evening everyone and stay dry!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *