Good afternoon my South Region Agriculture Teachers with leadership seeking
FFA members!

The South Region Office is proud to announce that we will be hosting a dry
run for all of the State Officer Candidates from South Region. The dry run
will be held on March 29th, 2016 and will start at 4pm at ABAC.

Students will go through the whole process. We will have a test ready from
them to take, a panel of judges to act as the nominating committee. These
individuals will conduct the two five minute interview rounds and the group
interview round as well as offer feedback to each candidate.

Students are* not required* to attend this "dry run" but it will be
simulate in real time with quality judges to offer feedback. Students are
encouraged to prepared for State Office interviews and test before
attending the dry run and will need to be in official dress for the
occasion.

See the link below that will guide you to the Agriculture Education website
to find more information about running for a State Office.

*State Office Information HERE* <http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=17>

Also please be reminded that State Officer Applications are due TOMORROW
(March 1st) in the office, not post marked. Also to run for a State Office
an FFA member must be earning or have earned their State FFA Degree (which
is also due tomorrow - March 1st)

Please let me know if you have questions! Have a blessed day!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *