The Appling County Wildlife Management Contest last night was a successful
event.
Students were able to get instant feedback in a Wildlife CDE environment,
teachers had the opportunity to decide what students made it on their first
string, and I learned something about Aquatics.
To all teachers who braved the heavy rains, closed roads and schools; thank
you for bringing your teams.

Also, a Big Thank You goes out to:
Mr. Van Mills, Advisor of the Appling County FFA Program
Mr. Ricky Barnes Advisor of the Appling County FFA Program
Mr. Jim Galvin, Advisor of the Appling County Young Farmer Program
Mr. Glenn Williams, retired Ag Teacher/super volunteer
Mr. Barry Norris, Forestry Teacher from the Central Region
All Teachers who helped facilitate and assisted in grading

Congratulations to all and I wish you well in the upcoming  Area Wildlife
CDE's

Complete results are attached.

--
Shawn S. Collins