Happy Monday afternoon all my future parliamentarians!

*I am very excited that we will be having a South
Region parliamentary procedure training this year hosted at Berrien County
High School TOMORROW (Feb 2nd). This training is for you and your students.
The training will begin at 4 p.m. and will last about 2 hours. This
training is not to help you win the state CDE. This training is to help you
understand parliamentary procedure and to help your students understand it
better. It's for you to ask questions and see some good examples.*

Parliamentary procedure is a great skill for students to have after they
leave your classroom and is a passion of mine. Come learn something new and
you never know maybe your chapter meetings will run more smoothly!

Here is the list of chapters that I have "signed" up for the training:

Coffee County Middle

Coffee County High

Miller County High

Jeff Davis Middle School

Randolphb-Clay

Tift County High School

Coffee Freshman (G-dub)

Long County

Mitchell County Middle

Northeast Campus - Tift County

Berrien County

Bradwell Institute

JT Riddick Middle

Irwin County Middle

Americus Sumter North (High School)

Eighth Street Middle School

Irwin County High School

Golden Isles

Brantley Middle

Ware Co Middle

*Please respond to this email if you and your students are interested in
attending.*

*You may park in the back and enter through the agriculture lab doors. As
we have a lot of information for you we will need to start on time at 4
pm! *

Thanks for your hard work and continuing to provide opportunities for your
students. And as always if you have any questions comments or concerns feel
free to give me a call, shoot me a text, or send me an email.

Thanks!
--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *