The Middle School and High School Lawnmower Operation and Maintenance CDE
is a few weeks away and the registration is now open. Please login to the
Georgia Ag Ed website and register for these events.

The *Area V* Middle and High School CDEs will be held at *ABAC on March 1st*
behind the Ag Science Building.
- Registration will begin at 1:30 and we will start driving at 2pm.
- All FFA members must be checked in by 4pm.

The *Area VI* Middle and High School CDEs will be held at *Ware County High
School on March 3rd. *
- Registration will begin at 1:30 and we will start driving at 2pm.
- All FFA members must be checked in by 4pm.

Please not that the middle school driving portion has changed.

*See attachments for guidelines. *

--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher