Teacher

The results are finally in and I am sorry for the delay but my scanner died
last Saturday.

I want to thank Dodge County for hosting this event again this year.

I also want to thank the UGA Poultry Science Department for putting on the
CDE for us.

And Finally the results:
Area 5
Junior
1st place C. A. Gray Junior High and Advisor Valerie Bennett
2nd place Irwin Middle and advisor Melanie Tucker
High individual Kirk Beacham from C. A. Gray Jr. High

Senior
1st place Tift Co. High and advisor Lynne Cook
2nd place Colquitt Co. High and advisor Stacey Beacham
High individual Edwine Espindola from Colquitt Co. High

Area 6
Junior
1st place Ware Co. High and advisor Jay Bennett
2nd place Charlton Co. and advisor Audrey Pickren
High individual Kenna Waters from Ware High

Seniors
1st place Brantley County High and advisor Chad Crews
2nd place Ware Co. High and advisor Jay Bennett
High Individual Christen Flowers from Brantley High

Complete results are attached

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher