I move to that we have a record number turn out for the Area Parliamentary Procedure CDEs in 2016.
SECOND

The South Region Area Parliamentary Procedure CDE's are upon us and included you will find information and registration instructions for these events.

The Area V Parliamentary Procedure CDE will be held on Tuesday, March 1st at ABAC in the Ag Sciences Building.  Team check in starts at 3:45pm in the lobby and the CDE begins at 4:15pm.

The Area VI Parliamentary Procedure CDE will be held on Thursday, March 3rd at Ware County High School near the Ag Department.  Team check in starts at 3:45pm and the CDE begins at 4:15pm.

Deadline to register is February 23rd (TONIGHT AT 11:59 pm) on the AG ED Website.

CDE Reminders:
On the area level both Junior and Senior teams will take a written test over parliamentary procedure and conduct a demonstration of parliamentary procedure techniques and answer oral questions regarding the ability they were assigned during the team demonstration. The President and Secretary will prepare a set of written minutes after the team demonstration. Please refer to the CDE guidelines for more information.

What to Wear:
Each team will need to be in Official Dress

What to Bring:
Each chapter will need to bring their own gavel
Pencil for test and minutes
Positive attitude

Attached:
CDE Guidelines
Score Sheets for Judges
Permissible Motions
Secretary Minutes Sheets
T-shirt Proof

Study Link:

OLD Tests and Abilities

(I would not just study these but this is a great start to get their knowledge base up.)

T-shirts:

There will be t-shirt available for you and your students. They are $10 per shirt for sizes S - XL; shirt sizes 2XL - 5XL will be $12 per shirt. Please order your shirts by February 23rd. Please make checks payable to South Region AG ED / FFA. Your invoice can be found on the AG ED Website after you register for the shirts. Please bring your payment to the CDE.

Teams that have singed up at this point:

Area 5:

Bainbridge
Early County
Eighth Street Middle
NE Tift
Tift County
W. J. Williams Middle

Area 6:

Berrien County High
Bradwell Institute
Brantley County High
Brantley County Middle
Camden County
Coffee County Freshman (GWC)
Coffee County Middle
Golden Isles Career Academy
Jeff Davis High
Jeff Davis Middle
Lowndes County High
Lowndes County Middle
Ware County Middle

Please feel free to call me with any of your parli pro needs!

Have a great evening everyone and stay dry!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education