Good afternoon my South Region Agriculture Teachers with leadership seeking FFA members!

The South Region Office is proud to announce that we will be hosting a dry run for all of the State Officer Candidates from South Region. The dry run will be held on March 29th, 2016 and will start at 4pm at ABAC.

Students will go through the whole process. We will have a test ready from them to take, a panel of judges to act as the nominating committee. These individuals will conduct the two five minute interview rounds and the group interview round as well as offer feedback to each candidate.

Students are not required to attend this "dry run" but it will be simulate in real time with quality judges to offer feedback. Students are encouraged to prepared for State Office interviews and test before attending the dry run and will need to be in official dress for the occasion.

See the link below that will guide you to the Agriculture Education website to find more information about running for a State Office.

State Office Information HERE

Also please be reminded that State Officer Applications are due TOMORROW (March 1st) in the office, not post marked. Also to run for a State Office an FFA member must be earning or have earned their State FFA Degree (which is also due tomorrow - March 1st)

Please let me know if you have questions! Have a blessed day!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education