Thank you Colquitt County for your part in making the Area 5 CDEs possible on Tuesday.  Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

For the FFA chapters advancing to the Area 5 CDEs, please plan to arrive in time for registration from 3:45-4:15.  However, note in Mrs. Adrienne Smith's instructions below to not arrive too early because of buses.

Mrs. Smith wrote:

Please do not come until earliest 3:35-3:40 or you will be stuck in bus traffic.

Directions to High School:

Coming South on Veteran's Pkwy (319 Bypass), turn left right before Taco Bell (Doc Darbyshire Rd. - across from theatre).  Turn right onto Darbyshire Road.  Proceed past the first entrances until you see a brick guard shack and turn left.  Follow the road straight back (Do not turn to go in front of the school) until it winds around and keep following this road until you see the greenhouse. Pull into this area for parking between the greenhouse and the school.  We will meet in Steve Bass' room - Room 511 - the first Bay on the left when facing the back of the school.

Coming North on Veteran’s road straight back (Do not turn to go in front of the school) until it winds around and keep following this road until you see the greenhouse. Pull into this area for parking between the greenhouse and the school.  We will meet in Steve Bass' room - Room 511 - the first Bay on the left when facing the back of the school.

We will have some snacks available.  We look forward to seeing you here. If you have questions, please contact me on my cell phone at 229-821-0894.

Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education
ABAC 34