Teachers,

The Middle School and High School Lawnmower Operation and Maintenance CDE is a few weeks away and the registration is now open. Please login to the Georgia Ag Ed website and register for these events.

The Area V Middle and High School CDEs will be held at ABAC on March 1st behind the Ag Science Building.
- Registration will begin at 1:30 and we will start driving at 2pm.
- All FFA members must be checked in by 4pm.

The Area VI Middle and High School CDEs will be held at Ware County High School on March 3rd.
- Registration will begin at 1:30 and we will start driving at 2pm.
- All FFA members must be checked in by 4pm.

Please not that the middle school driving portion has changed.

See attachments for guidelines.

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher