The Welding Contest is only a few weeks away. Please be reminded that this is not an official CDE. You may bring a second team only if it is a complete team. Each team should consist of 4 members with each being designated to one of the following skills: SMAW, GMAW, Cutting, or Brazing.

The Area 6 Contest will be held at Ware County High on Tuesday March 15th.
 - We will start check in at 1:30pm and begin welding at 2pm.
 - All teams must be checked-in by 4pm.

The Area 5 Contest will be held at ABAC on Thursday March 17th.
 - We will start check in at 1:30pm and begin welding at 2pm.
 - All teams must be checked-in by 4pm.

Please bring all equipment that is necessary for you student to complete their task without borrowing or sharing.

Please see attached sheets for score cards and guidelines.

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher