I have had several questions so I am sending a quick reminder of what can
be submitted electronically.* Officer books CANNOT* be submitted
electronically, *National Chapter Awards CANNOT* be submitted
electronically.  You are welcome to take your Officer books with you today
and Thursday to the Sub Area Speaking events.

Today is at Upson Lee and Treutlen High Schools
Thursday is at Northeast Bibb and Jenkins High Schools

You may also bring them by the office or mail them to 1005 State University
Dr, PO Box 4060, Ft. Valley GA 31030.

Also, I have attached another copy of the electronic submission form that
we have handed out at the Summer Teachers Conference and Mid-Winter the
last two years. If you have any questions please let us know.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education