As we get close to the deadline for submitting your Spring Ag Ed Enrollment
and FFA Rosters, I would like to take a minute to clarify a few things:

For your enrollment, there is really nothing to actually 'submit'. What you
need to do is go back to the enrollment site on our gaaged website, review
every class for accuracy. Check accuracy for such things as student
enrolled in correct class and correct teacher if multi-teacher department.
There should be very few to no 'planned course of study" students. If
students were entered here earlier in the year because you did not know yet
what class they would be in, make sure they are moved to whatever class
they eventually took. Review your entire FFA Roster, make sure that every
student on your roster eventually ended up in an Ag class or a planned
program of study.

Make sure a check is submitted to the State FFA office for any remaining
students. Your roster is not complete until payment has been submitted.

Now is the time to make sure you have your Senior and/or graduated students
that you want to encourage to come back and earn the American FFA Degree
listed on your roster. They must maintain membership in order to apply for
the degree anytime over the next three years.

Accurate data has been a tremendous help in securing the positive budget
news we have been hearing out of our PRC. Please help us in this effort.

Please have all of this complete and accurate by March 15th

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education