I know many of you are making plans to conduct your end of the year program
reviews. I wanted to send you a few reminders and an explanation of how the
process will work for this year.

This year your review will be conducted along side your school or system
administration. Please use this opportunity as a chance to publicize your
program and educate whomever in your hierarchy of administrators would
benefit the most. Often times, what we see as a lack of support may better
be described as a simple lack of understanding. With this in mind, use this
process to your benefit.

On April 5th, or before you will receive an updated checksheet from your
Area Teacher summarizing the standards we have data on. This checksheet
will include your participation in the Summer GVATA Conference, Area
Teacher Meetings, CDE participation, Submission of Required Applications
and so forth. Please utilize this checksheet as you and your administrator
conduct your review and make us aware if you feel we have made any mistakes
on our end.

To conduct your review, log on to your gaaged portal and open your FY16
Program of Work. You and your administrator will go down the right side of
the document and check off the standards that you have completed. When you
are finished, print a hard copy of the POW and have you and your
administrator sign in the appropriate lines on the last page. Then get it
to me by April 15.

Also, be aware of *standard 35*, it reads:
35 Each teacher will have students participate in a minimum of five CDEs.
(A minimum of two CDEs must be Leadership CDEs (*); and a minimum of three
CDEs must be team events.)
and should read :  Each Teacher will have students participate in a minimum
of five CDE's. (A minimum of two CDE's must be leadership CDE's (*); and a
minimum of *two* CDE's must be team events.)

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or
your Area Teacher.

Thank you for all you do. We are approaching the end of yet another very
successful year and I am very grateful to be associated with such dedicated
professionals. Please always let us know how we can help.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education