I know many are on spring break next week, but do not forget that the
following are due next Friday, April 1st in the Region office.

All applications are to be hard copies.

The only EXCEPTION is your American FFA Degrees which you can *send to me *by
email *IF AND ONLY IF  *it is a completed application that is printed, has
all the signatures on it, scanned, saved as a pdf, and emailed to *me* by
the deadline. Each application must come attached to its own email. Please
follow up with any FFA member you have that is completing the American FFA
Degree application and make sure they know the deadline is quickly
approaching.

*Items due on April 1st* are Agriscience Fair Written Reports, American FFA
Degrees, National Chapter Award Applications, and Middle School Record
Books.
--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education