Just a few notes about the Upson Lee High Sub-Area 3 speaking contests this
coming Tuesday, March 8th at Upson Lee High School.  Remember registration
starts at 4:00 and contests start at 4:30. Students will speak in the order
that you register.

   1. Mr. Rabalais has provided a map of the school (attached) so that you
   will be able to find your way into the school.  School Address - 268
   Knight Trail, Thomaston, GA 30286
   2. The parking lot between the tennis courts and building, across from
   the greenhouse, is a suitable place to park. There is a 'P' on the attached
   map.
   3. You may enter through the door at the end of the hallway (as noted by
   the blue arrow). We will meet in the ag room which is the first door on the
   right when you come in the side doors.
   4. *The school does not let out until 3:10, so plan accordingly.  There
   will be a lot of traffic around the school if you get there before then.*

*The top three participants from each of the events below will move on to
the area competition on Tuesday, March 22nd at Perry Middle School. *

*List of participants registered:*

*Creed - 22 Participants* - Bonaire Middle, Crawford High, Crawford Middle,
Dutchtown, Hampton, Harris, Heard, Henry, Jasper, LaGrange, Luella,
Manchester, Marion, Mary Persons, Monroe Middle, Ola, Pike High, Pike
Middle, Schley, Troup Co, Upson Lee High, Upson Lee Middle

*Junior Prepared **- 5 Participants* - (List of speeches we have received
in the office) -

Dutchtown, Ola Middle, Pike High, Pike Middle, Upson Lee Middle

*Senior Prepared - 10 Participants - *(List of speeches we have received in
the office) -

Crawford, Jasper, Locust Grove, Marion, Mary Persons, Pike High, Putnam,
Taylor, Troup, and Woodland

*Extemp - 14 Participants *

Crawford, Dutchtown, Hampton, Harris, Heard, Locust Grove, Luella,
Manchester, Marion, Ola, Pike High, Schley, Troup, Woodland

*If you have a student competing and they are not listed above please let
me as soon as possible! *

See you on Tuesday!!

--
Melissa Riley