A speacial thank you goes out to Fort Valley State University for hosting
all the CDE events yesterday.  Also a big thank you to Area Officer Lizzi
Neal for helping to calculate scores, Brandon Gross for assisting with Deer
Management, and Toni Hunlen for handing out plaques for the event.

I do appreciate all the teachers who helped score and monitor the events
yesterday.  I could not have done it as quickly or efficiently without your
help.  You are truly a great group to work with.  Thank you for your
help!!!!!!

Congratulations to the following schools for placing first and second in
the Jr. and Sr. events.  They will compete in the State event on March the
19th in Athens.

Senior:
1st Bleckley County, Advisor - Doyle Floyd
2nd Jones County, Advisor - Joe Thornton

Junior:
1st Bleckley County, Advisor - Doyle Floyd
2nd Jones County, Advisor - Joe Thornton

I have attached the scoring results for your viewing pleasure.

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher