It was good to see many of you at CDE's this week. Please find attached the
list of State Degrees we have received in the office. Please check your
students names to make sure that the spelling is correct.  We will be going
over these today to make sure your students qualify, if there is a problem
I will be sending you an email. If you have any questions or your students
are missing please let me know. I hope each of you have a great weekend.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education