Congratulations to all of the students and teachers who submitted STAR applications along with their State FFA Degrees. We had several to choose from this year and they were all very competitive. I appreciate the effort that goes into developing strong SAE programs and the commitment from the teachers to supervise and nurture these programs into STAR quality applications.

 Our Central Region STARS for 2016 are:

STAR Farmer - Alyson Pope - Screven County High School

STAR Placement - Cejay Heath - Treutlen County High School

STAR Agribusiness - Rhet Thornton - Pike County High School

STAR Agriscience - Rachel Solomon - Northeast Bibb High School

Thank you to all who entered and congratulations to these winners.

Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education
PO Box 4060
1005 State University Dr.