Speacial thanks to Tori Meadows and the ECI FFA for hosting the Leadership Events yesterday.  I really appreciate the effort that was put into hosting these events.  Also a big thank you to Austin Beard and Gracie Hutcheson for serving as moderators.

Please encourage your student to write a thank you note to at least one of the four judges that helped yesterday.  They were outstanding!!!!

Michelle Millsaps
P.O. Box 160
Twin City, GA 30471

Renae McNeely
22 Deer Run Trace
Swainsboro, GA 30401

Jonathan Hardeman
Montgomery County High School
701 C Dobbins St
Mt Vernon, GA 30445

Doug Knox
Evans High School
4550 Cox Road
Evans, GA 30809

Congratulations to the top two students and their advisors yesterday in the Area 4 Discussion Meet.

1st - Tanner Peebles, Johnson County FFA, Advisor-Les Bateson
2nd - Cejay Heath, Treutlen FFA, Advisor-Al Garner

These students will compete in the State CDE on Friday of State FFA Convention.

I have attached a copy of the results from both rounds for your viewing pleasure as well as a news article that you may publish in your FFA newsletter or local gazette.

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris