I know many are on spring break next week, but do not forget that the following are due next Friday, April 1st in the Region office.

All applications are to be hard copies.

The only EXCEPTION is your American FFA Degrees which you can send to me by email IF AND ONLY IF  it is a completed application that is printed, has all the signatures on it, scanned, saved as a pdf, and emailed to me by the deadline. Each application must come attached to its own email. Please follow up with any FFA member you have that is completing the American FFA Degree application and make sure they know the deadline is quickly approaching.

Items due on April 1st are Agriscience Fair Written Reports, American FFA Degrees, National Chapter Award Applications, and Middle School Record Books.
--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education