Teachers,

A speacial thank you goes out to Fort Valley State University for hosting all the CDE events yesterday.  Also a big thank you to Area Officer Lizzi Neal for helping to calculate scores, Brandon Gross for assisting with Deer Management, and Toni Hunlen for handing out plaques for the event.

I do appreciate all the teachers who helped score and monitor the events yesterday.  I could not have done it as quickly or efficiently without your help.  You are truly a great group to work with.  Thank you for your help!!!!!!

Congratulations to the following schools for placing first and second in the Jr. and Sr. events.  They will compete in the State event on March the 19th in Athens.

Senior:
1st Bleckley County, Advisor - Doyle Floyd
2nd Jones County, Advisor - Joe Thornton

Junior:
1st Bleckley County, Advisor - Doyle Floyd
2nd Jones County, Advisor - Joe Thornton

I have attached the scoring results for your viewing pleasure.

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher