As most of you are already aware, Mr. Jerry Taylor, North Region's Area
Forestry Teacher, will retire from his position effective May 31st, after
an outstanding career spent serving the teachers and students of North
Region.

I want to take the opportunity to publicly thank Mr. Taylor and commend him
for his years of service and his commitment to Ag Education. Mr. Taylor
served the students and communities in Claxton Ga, and Madison County as an
Agriculture teacher and FFA Advisor before coming to the Region Office as
the Area Forestry Teacher. While in the Region Office, Mr. Taylor has been
committed to our teachers. He has provided assistance at every opportunity
to better enable our teachers to better serve their programs.

Thank you, Mr. Taylor, for your service. We wish you the best of luck and
pray that you will enjoy your retirement to the fullest degree. We also
look forward to your continued support of the Ag Ed program.

Sincerely,
Stan Mitchell

--
Stan Mitchell