From: Daughtrey, Erin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 8:07 AM
Subject: Okefenokee Forestry Field Day
To: [log in to unmask]

Good Morning Mr. Collins,

My name is Erin Daughtrey and I am a new Forestry Technician at Okefenokee.
I just wanted to make sure everything was still in place for our Forestry
Field Day on the 24th of this month. Will you be arriving the day before to
setup? I have attached the sheet listing the afternoon options available
for the students. Could you please pass this along to the teachers? If they
want to do the boat tour, reservations need to be made by March 17th. The
phone number and information is listed on the sheet. Let me know if we can
do anything else. Thank you and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Erin Daughtrey - Forestry Technician
2700 Suwannee Canal Rd
Folkston, GA  31537

Office:   912-496-7366 <912-496-7366%20%C2%A0ext.%20234>

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198