Thanks so much for selling John Deere mower tickets for the Blue & Gold
Gala.  The Foundation is very grateful for those chapters and teachers who
support this fundraiser.  We don't have a final total yet.  We moved into a
new office this week, so once we get settled and process all the checks,
we'll share that with you.

I did want to share the top three winners.

Winning the $2,000 for selling 423 tickets is Newton College & Career
Academy.

The second place chapter and winner of $1,000 for selling 223 tickets is
Union County High.

The third place chapter and winner of $500 for selling 92 tickets is Cairo
High.

And finally, the $500 State FFA Convention drawing winner is Jasper Middle.

Again, thank you to all chapters and teachers who supported this fundraiser!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*