Dooly County High School will be looking for applicants for the
Agricultural Education teacher position for the upcoming school year.  Mr.
Anderson Jenkins is retiring after many years in the classroom.

The position is 12 month, extended day.  We have a Food Processing Plant
that is open during the summer.  Our facilities consist of a classroom,
office, greenhouse, and mechanics lab focused primarily on hot metal work,
electrical wiring and small engines.  The pathways currently taught are
Agricultural Mechanics, and Horticulture Mechanics.

Those interested may contact Dr. Ed Mashburn, DCHS Principal,

Thanks!

*David West, Ed.D. Dooly County Young Farmer Advisor Dooly County High
School 715 Third Street North Vienna, GA  31092 School:  229-268-8181
<229-268-8181> Cell:  229-947-0370 <229-947-0370> The mission of the
Georgia Young Farmer Agribusiness Program is to provide educational
instruction and opportunities to individuals engaged in the agricultural
industry which will increase their  proficiency in agricultural production,
management, agribusiness and leadership. **http://www.georgiayoungfarmers.org/
<http://www.georgiayoungfarmers.org/>*