---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shawn Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 1:18 PM
Subject: Turpentine Industry Making a Comeback?
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Please post to listserv

It is a neat little 3 minute video about a man in Patterson who is working
to revive the pine gum industry.

Link:
http://m.ajc.com/videos/news/resurrecting-turpentine/vDp8NX/

Good morning Mr. Collins,

A friend sent this to me.  It is a neat little 3 minute video about a man
in Patterson who is working to revive the pine gum industry.  We have a
community in our county called Gum Branch (where I'm from) and this video
helped me explain to my students a little more about the turpentine
industry.

http://m.ajc.com/videos/news/resurrecting-turpentine/vDp8NX/

Have a good day,
Lindsey

--
Lindsey Martin, M.Ag.
Bradwell Institute Agricultural Education

*Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and are intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which they are addressed. It is not an offer or acceptance, and it is not
intended to be all or part of an agreement. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error
and that any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
this e-mail from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail or any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.*

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education