The April 1st deadline to registering for State FFA Convention is getting
close and as you make plans to attend the 88th FFA Convention in Macon.
please keep in mind an opportunity for your local FFA Alumni Leaders as
well.

We will be conducting the third *Ga FFA Alumni Leaders Conference* in
conjunction with the Ga FFA Convention. The Alumni Conference will take
place entirely on Friday, April 29th starting at 10:00 am and concluding at
6:00 pm. Hopefully this schedule will make overnight lodging an option
rather than a necessity for participants. Breakouts are planned that will
help your Alumni Affiliates operate in harmony with your FFA Chapters and
provide the assistance and support consistent with the Alumni mission.

I am attaching the full schedule handout that you can share with your
Alumni. Those of you who do not have an Alumni are welcome to send
participants to gather information about starting one. The attached handout
also includes the link for registration.

Let me know if I can help with any questions or provide any further
information. I look forward to seeing your Alumni members at the Conference.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director