---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 9:05 AM
Subject: Tifton Bull Sale Summary - Online
Cc: MICHAEL ANDREW Keeler <[log in to unmask]>, Jacob Segers <[log in to unmask]>,
Sandra J Mcneill <[log in to unmask]>, Jason D Duggin <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning all,

We had an excellent turn out for both the Beef Cattle Short Course, and 58th
Annual Bull Sale this past week in Tifton.

The Sale Summary for the 2015-16 Tifton Bull Evaluation Sale is now
available online for viewing at the below link:

                www.ugabeef.com/programs

The 3rd report for the current Calhoun HERD Program is also available at
the above link.

Please let us know if we can be of service to you and thank you for your
continued interest in Beef Cattle Extension Programs.

Have a great weekend,

Grace Nyhuis

*Program Coordinator III*

*Animal & Dairy Science Department*

*The University of Georgia - Tifton Campus*

2360 Rainwater Rd

Tifton, GA 31793

Phone: 229-386-3683

Fax: 229-391-2517