Dear teachers,

It is with regret that I wish to inform you of my decision to retire. I am
ready to pursue new challenges.

I am sad to leave a job and people in Agricultural Education that I love.
My wife has always said that it is not fair because I love doing what I do.
Leaving is one of the toughest choices I have ever made. The memories I
have shared with you the past five years will forever be cherished. Thank
you for allowing me to serve you as a member of the state staff. I will
miss working with each of you dearly. I have become thoroughly impressed
with the job that the teachers in Georgia do. It has been exciting to see
your excitement to learn and your enthusiasm for Agriculture Education. I
have also learned a great deal from you as teachers.

I will always treasure my time as an area teacher. Please don't hesitate to
contact me if I can ever be of assistance to you.

Sincerely,

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher