From: Casey Shumate <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 2:28 PM
Subject: Hall of Georgia Exhibit at Career Show
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

If your chapter is interested in a fun way to showcase Georgia agriculture and compete for a trip to National FFA Convention, the Hall of Georgia Exhibit is a great opportunity! The top 3 finalists are announced at the Career Show and the winner announced on stage during Friday’s session. The top three chapters should plan to attend that session.

Setup and Location Information

Setup: Wednesday April 27th from 1pm to 4:30pm or Thursday April 28th from 7:30am to 11:00am. The show will begin at 12 noon on Thursday April 28th.

Location: Hall of Georgia booths will be located in the very front of the exhibit hall just under the glass wall.

A Chick-fil-a lunch will be provided for all participating teachers. I will not be able to provide lunches for the students. There will be food venders outside the exhibit hall.

Rules and application are attached.  Please review the contest rules carefully.  If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 478-662-4692 or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Casey Shumate

Camp Manager

Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center