Just as a final reminder!  Student interested in participating in the 2016 Agricultural Education Invitational CDE must submit their lesson plans to me by March 4th (TODAY) by 11:59PM.

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

405 College Station Rd. | 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]

Good Afternoon,

I am excited to announce that the Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication Department at UGA will be hosting the second Agricultural Education Invitational CDE!!  I believe that this experience will be extremely valuable for every student interested in pursuing a career as an agriculture teacher.

Please find the electronic copy of the Agricultural Education Invitational CDE rules/guidelines and the UGA Lesson Plan Template (required lesson plan template for the event).  The event will take place on the UGA Athens Campus on Friday March 18th starting at 3:00PM. Students interested in participating must submit their completed lesson plan to me by March 4th ([log in to unmask]).

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I hope that we have a great turnout for this event!