As most of you are already aware, Mr. Jerry Taylor, North Region's Area Forestry Teacher, will retire from his position effective May 31st, after an outstanding career spent serving the teachers and students of North Region.

I want to take the opportunity to publicly thank Mr. Taylor and commend him for his years of service and his commitment to Ag Education. Mr. Taylor served the students and communities in Claxton Ga, and Madison County as an Agriculture teacher and FFA Advisor before coming to the Region Office as the Area Forestry Teacher. While in the Region Office, Mr. Taylor has been committed to our teachers. He has provided assistance at every opportunity to better enable our teachers to better serve their programs.

Thank you, Mr. Taylor, for your service. We wish you the best of luck and pray that you will enjoy your retirement to the fullest degree. We also look forward to your continued support of the Ag Ed program.

Sincerely,
Stan Mitchell

--
Stan Mitchell