I thought you might want to pass this along to your turkey hunting members.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Georgia Department of Natural Resources <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 3:09 PM
Subject: NEW REQUIREMENT for Turkey and Deer Hunters! Georgia Game Check/Harvest Record
To: [log in to unmask]

Georgia Game Check Is Here!
Georgia Dept of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division banner

Georgia Game Check Is Here!

Hunters heading to the woods for the upcoming turkey season will have something new to remember, the reporting of all harvested turkeys.

ALL turkey and deer hunters, including those under 16 years of age, landowners, honorary, lifetime, and sportsman license holders, must obtain a free harvest record each season.  Before moving a harvested turkey or deer, hunters are required to enter the date and county on the harvest record, and within 72 hours, must complete the harvest reporting process online, by phone, or through the Outdoors GA app

MORE INFORMATION

Georgia Game Check

Stay in touch

Our e-newsletter will keep you up-to-date about important news.  We promise we won't overwhelm you with emails; but if you wish, you can unsubscribe here.

facebook link twitter link youtube link

Connect with us

Questions? Give us a call at 1-800-366-2661

Visit us at georgiawildlife.com

Headquarters address:

2070 U.S. Highway 278 SE

Social Circle, GA 30025

Copy©2015

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] using GovDelivery, on behalf of: Georgia Department of Natural Resources Powered by GovDelivery

--
John Allen Bailey
GYFA Executive Secretary