Dear Ag Teachers,

I am working with Dr. Kris Irwin, with the UGA Warnell School for Forestry & Natural Resources, to help his undergraduate students collect information about aquaponics and its use in the Ag Ed classroom.  I fully support this project, and am seeking your support and participation.  In a few days you will receive another email from me with a link to an electronic survey.  The survey should take no more than 10 minutes of your time to complete. Your input is valuable to the student team working on this project, and to the Ag Ed Curriculum Office.

Thank you.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education