From: Madison Hickey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sigma Alpha Scholarship

Teachers,

I am currently the Scholarship Committee Chair for UGA Sigma Alpha. I am releasing the 2016 Sigma Alpha Scholarship for incoming freshmen females at the University of Georgia.

If you know of any female students that may be attending the University in the fall 2016, please make them aware of this wonderful opportunity! The scholarship is $500.00 and will be awarded at our Founder's Day banquet in the fall.

Applications are due April 22, 2016. Please feel free to let me know you or your students have any questions. Thank you!

Madison Hickey

University of Georgia

B.S.A. Agricultural Communication