From: Madison Hickey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sigma Alpha's Low County Boil

Teachers,

I apologize for the late notice, but UGA Sigma Alpha is hosting a Low Country Boil on March 20th from 2-4 at the Pit on South Milledge. If you or anyone you know would like to purchase tickets, you can do so until Monday, March 14th!

This event is benefiting our philanthropy, Heifer International! Tickets are $11.00 and can be purchased on Tilt (link to purchase in flyer). Please let me or any other Sigma Alpha know if you have questions, and thank you for your support!

Madison Hickey

University of Georgia

B.S.A. Agricultural Communication