Summer Leadership Camp Update

Update on Summer Staff: We need more guys!
For the summer camp programs we need a balance of male and female summer staff. This year we did not have enough male applicants. If you know any great young men who have at least one year of college please encourage them to contact me and apply ASAP.

Update on Weeks:
Weeks 1, 2, and 3 are still over capacity.
Each of those weeks has a waiting list.

Weeks 4, 5, and 6 are still available.
Week 5 appears to be the smallest week.
Weeks 4 and 6 have grown substantially but have not reached capacity yet.

If you have not yet registered, we recommend that you do so ASAP.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Russel Towns
Camp Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center