Thanks so much for selling John Deere mower tickets for the Blue & Gold Gala.  The Foundation is very grateful for those chapters and teachers who support this fundraiser.  We don't have a final total yet.  We moved into a new office this week, so once we get settled and process all the checks, we'll share that with you.

I did want to share the top three winners.

Winning the $2,000 for selling 423 tickets is Newton College & Career Academy.

The second place chapter and winner of $1,000 for selling 223 tickets is Union County High.

The third place chapter and winner of $500 for selling 92 tickets is Cairo High.

And finally, the $500 State FFA Convention drawing winner is Jasper Middle.

Again, thank you to all chapters and teachers who supported this fundraiser!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director